What is FuzzyLand?
* FuzzyLand is a private campout held at Mesa Vue Ranch in the high desert of Southern California
* Mesa Vue Ranch is in an open wildlife area adjacent to Angeles National Forest. When camping you assume all responsibility for your own safety and well being
What are the 5 Fuzzy Rules?
* NO FIRES - EXTREME FIRE DANGER AREA
* NO SMOKING - VAPORIZERS & E-CIGARETTES OK
* NO SOUND SYSTEMS
* PARK ON MOWED GRASS AREAS ONLY
* LEAVE NO TRACE
What’s at FuzzyLand?
*parking - auto and rv space
*camping - bring your gear
* festival toilets
* good folks
Where is FuzzyLand?
* 65 miles from Hollywood in the high desert @ apx. 4,000 feet
* Directions will be posted on the Thursday evening before the campout
How can I attend FuzzyLand?
* You must be invited
* Book 2 nights of Camping @ Mesa Vue Ranch - print receipt for entry
Where do I stay?
* Camp - most popular - rv, trailer, tent, car are all fine
* Stay locally - econo lodge apx. 8 miles from site
* Day trip - apx 70 min. drive from LA
Can I bring a Friend(s)?
* Invite friends that have outdoor experience - send them this link to book space - Mesa Vue Camping
What should I bring?
* Warm & cool clothing - temperatures can range from the 90’s to low 40’s
* Sun block
* Shoes for the outdoors that cover your ankles
* Water & Food for yourself
* Drinks and Snacks to share
* First Aid Kit (just in case!) and a FLASHLIGHT
* ARRIVE BEFORE DARK to set up camp
* Good Vibes
* AT&T cell phones often don’t get signal
* Verizon cell phones seem to work fine
* Nearest HOSPITAL: Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, located apx 35 min. south in Valencia.
Directions: return to I-5 south, exit McBean Parkway, proceed apx 1 mile to 23845 McBean Parkway.
* EMERGENCY - dial 911 on a verizon phone